Automechanika Frankfurt Digital Plus will be held in a unique "Digital Plus" format - live in Frankfurt and online, for all those who cannot come to Frankfurt. The event combines the online and offline worlds. An online platform with digital features ensures networking for all participants - no matter where you are and how you take part.
What to expect on site in Frankfurt
Finally meeting in person again:
- Experience products live
- Test products live
- Direct exchange between speakers and audience
- Chance finds at the trade fair
- Talks that allow you to look your counterpart directly in the eye
- Special flair of an trade fair
Take advantage of the wide-ranging opportunities for interaction and networking offered by the digital features. This is what all attendees can look forward to:
- Exhibitor profiles and product information: Find all exhibitor profiles, products and contact persons there.
- Livestreaming: Experience numerous sessions and talks in several conferences via live stream.
- Matchmaking: Receive tailored contact recommendations and network with new business partners.
- Live chat: Use the chat function for direct communication with other attendees.
- 1-to-1 video call: Have face-to-face conversations with suppliers and experts.
- Video roundtables: Exchange ideas with other participants in online conference rooms.
- Social sharing: Share Automechanika Digital Plus with your network on social media.
- Available 24 hours a day during all three days of the trade fair.
Videos about our digital features
Automechanika Frankfurt Digital Plus connects the online and offline worlds. All participants benefit from the digital features available to them via the online platform. In the following explanatory videos, we briefly present the most important functions. For all participants and especially for those who cannot come to Frankfurt.
Please note, that contents and visualisations in the videos are preliminary.
The event dashboard is your control centre for all digital features. Whether it's the appointment calendar, relevant contact matches, personal favourites, your own profile or the choice of language.
Attendees can also contact each other on the platform. Based on their interests and fields of expertise, they receive recommendations on who might be particularly interesting for them. The contact request is then the next step.
New topics and trends, important impulses and inspiration on topics relevant to the industry are offered by the wide-ranging event programme at Automechanika Frankfurt with lectures, panel discussions, workshops and much more. In addition, exhibitors will show exciting product presentations and innovations in the live stream. You can find out how to call up the programme and follow it in the live stream in this video.
Face-to-face communication and digital range
Podcasts - Tips for exhibitors
#1 Hybrid trade fairs
What digital features can exhibitors concretely look forward to? How can exhibitors present their products and solutions on the digital platform? What are the advantages of the mix of face-to-face encounters on site and the online services? Marlene Hammel, communicator at Messe Frankfurt, and Jenny Engelhardt, digital expert from the trade fair industry, in dialogue on the topic of "hybrid".
#2 How to maintain your online exhibitor profile
Find out how you can take full advantage of the Media Package Manager (MPM) for your trade fair marketing in a podcast. You can change and supplement your information before, during or after the trade fair – because the exhibitor and product search function is available to trade visitors as a research tool all year round.