Practical workshops have been a part of Automechanika Frankfurt for many years. For automotive professionals Automechanika Frankfurt is exactly where you need to be to stay on track. Inspiring lectures, seminars and certified training sessions are offered for free on every day of the trade fair.
For professionals: free of charge training
Digitalization and new technological developments present automotive workshops with new challenges every day. In order to keep pace, regular further training is necessary. Automechanika Frankfurt digital plus offers the solution: in cooperation with renowned partners, practice-oriented workshops are offered, which are especially aimed at workshops. The live demonstrations in Hall 3.0 on accident repair will be presented by FabuCar and the Autodocs.
The following workshops will take place this year:
- DEKRA: Systematic damage assessment of accident-damaged passenger cars
- DAT: Damage-cost calculation and digital communication
- TAK: Electrically trained person for work on intrinsically safe HV systems in accordance with German regulations
- Carbon: Exterior panel beating (aluminium and steel / extensive)
- Car-o-Liner: Body Repair with universal / measuring straightening systems
- Wieländer + Schill: Combined joining techniques (bonding, riveting, welding). Methods of process optimisation
- Saint Gobain: Windshield repair and replacement - from glass damage calculation to ADAS calibration
- ZDK / TAK: Exhaust gas measurement: particulate measurement (PN) on diesel vehicle
- BASF / Glasurit: Digitalization and craftsmanship in the refinish painting industry
- Robert Bosch: Calibration of driver assistance systems / Beissbarth: Headlight adjustment
This year, participants will only be able to watch the advanced training workshops, but from Automechanika 2022 there will again be workshops with practical exercises.
Click here for the registration for the training programme and to book a ticket to attend the fair or participate in the live stream free of charge.